Mary cooperates well with other REALTORS in the process of buying a home. We want to work for your best interest, not the Seller's.
Things a REALTOR can do as a Buyer-Broker (AKA Buyer Representation Agreement):
1. Prepare and interpret market analysis done on the property you are buying. (Determines if the price and terms of the listed property are correct)
2. Analyze and compare the "Pluses and minuses" of different properties you are considering buying.
3. Discuss the salability of different neighborhoods. (What neighborhoods hold their property values better.)
4. Tell you any information discerned about the motivation of the Seller.
5. Door knock and prospect the streets or homes not currently listed for sale that meet your criteria.
6. Navigate through a hot sellers market and advise you wisely. We will find you your next great place to call home.
How May I Contact You?